4 Nights / 5 Days
Port Blair - 02 Nights | Havelock - 02 Nights
DAY 01: ARRIVAL PORT BLAIR + CORBYN’S COVE + CELLULAR JAIL
On arrival at Port Blair airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel, Check in make yourself comfortable, After freshen Up proceed to the very first beach the Corbyn’s Cove Beach for swimming and beach activity which is 10 km away from Port Blair City on the way visit science Museum, than visit cellular jail followed by Son et Lumen-ere show at Cellular Jail. Return back to your hotel ,evening free for own activity, Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 : HAVELOCK ISLAND STAY
As per your boat timing we will proceed for Havelock Island by Speed Boat . The journey takes 2 hrs from Port Blair , after arrival at Havelock Island proceed to Beach No.7 good for swimming. This beach is called "Radhanagar Beach" and one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004 .hotel checkin, evening free for own activity Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03:HAVELOCK STAY – ELEPHANT BEACH VISIT VIA FERRY/BOAT
After breakfast ,full day enjoy at Elephant beach - Elephant Beach is one of the most popular destinations in Havelock Island, due to its serenity, clear water, and water sports. The beach is located 8.6 KMs from the jetty and is considered the water sports haven of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The most prominent reason why Elephant Beach is adored by adventure enthusiasts is that the beach offers one of the widest selection of water sports activities on the island. Evening free for own activities. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
Today after breakfast, back to Port Blair, check in to your hotel evening free for own activity, Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 05: DEPARTURE FROM PORT BLAIR
Breakfast at hotel. Morning free for packing & personal activities, on time 10:00am check out from the hotel & transfer to Airport.
***Tour End with sweet memories***
- 02nights accommodation at Port Blair Hotel.
- 02nights accommodation at Havelock Hotel.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at hotel
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private –A/C CAR at Port Blair, Havelock Island Point to Point basis.
- Corbyn’s cove beach visit
- Cellular jail with light & sound show
- Radhanagar beach visit –havelock
- Elephant beach visit –havelock via ferry
- All entry tickets + ferry Tickets at sightseeing places.
- To and From Ferry transfer to Havelock by Makruzz/green ocean-base category ferry ticket- Subject to availability.
- Airport Transfers + harbor Transfers.
- Flight ticket
- Personal nature
- Lunch -Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges during sightseeing
Water Sports Activities @ extra cost – Subject to be change
- Scuba diving: 3500/- per head with Photo and Video CD.
- Semi Submarine Coral Safari: 2100/- per head @ North Bay
- Jet ski: 600/- per head
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but some hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra bed
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services
- The vehicle used is AC / NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program.
- In case any services are miss due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds
- Child sharing parents room will not be provided an extra bed.
- Carry Original Photo ID Proof during the Travel time.
- All prevailing State and Government taxes applicable on accommodation and transport. In case of any hike in the taxes a surcharge will be applicable.
- Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, than the best similar category will be provided
- Above price not valid for peak season/festival season.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility; Company does not hold any responsibility for any loss of luggage during the tour.