2 Nights / 3 Days
Jaipur private tour of the capital of India's Rajasthan state. Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727 A.D. Visit the pink city with sightseeing tour of all the forts, city palace, Hawa Mahal. This tour includes the visit to the local markets in the walled city. Enjoy the Elephant Ride to climb the hill to reach the Amber Fort.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport/Railway Station, Bus Our company driver will pick up & transfer to hotel for check-in. Visit to Birla Temple, Nahargarh Fort (sunset view over city). Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour
After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Drive through the Johari Bazaar or the old jeweler's market to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall from outside during evening. Evening free for your independent activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3: Departure from Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel, after that procced to visit photo stop at Jal Mahal, Afternoon free for shopping or your own activities. After visit timely transfer to Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand.
*** Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 02 Night Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner in the Hotel.
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort Jaipur
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- Guide for sightseeing throughout the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by by private vehicle.
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Charges
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie). Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Any flight / Train Ticket
- 5% GST will be extra on the above total tour cost