4 Nights / 5 Days
This package is designed for the travelers who are interested in visiting the major cities of Rajasthan known for the history and culture in short period of time. This package includes the sightseeing tour of the World Heritage Jaipur City, Pushkar, Udaipur & Chittorgarh. Elephant Ride at Amber Fort and 1 dinner at Chokhi Dhani Restaurant Jaipur.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Morning pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon visit to Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 2 : Jaipur - Pushkar
After breakfast proceed to visit Jaipur first take photo stop at Jal Mahal then visit the Amber fort by Elephant Ride, Wind palace and in the afternoon drive to Pushkar and visit the God Brahma temple, Pushkar Lake, and bazaars of Pushkar overnight stay at hotel in Pushkar.
Day 3 : Pushkar - Chittaurgarh - Udaipur
After having breakfast drive to Udaipur on the way Visit Chittaurgarh fort and overnight stay at Hotel in Udaipur.
Day 4: Udaipur
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Udaipur visit Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-Ki-Bari, City palace, Boat ride on the lake Pichola. Overnight stay at Hotel in Udaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Udaipur
After sightseeing transfer to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey.
***Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 04 Night Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & dinner in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichhola in Udaipur
- English speaking guide at all palaces for sightseeing.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an AC private vehicle.
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Flight & Train Ticket.
- 5% GST will be applicable on the above total tour cost