Desert Camel Safari Tour
Desert Camel Safari Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
Desert Camel Safari tour includes the sightseeing tour of the Pink City Jaipur and adventure of riding a camel full day in to the sand dunes of Bikaner followed by traditional diner with dances at the the Desert Camp. The life in the villages around Bikaner vibrates to the sound of music and sways in a profusion of colours. Sturdy men with moustaches in colorful turbans, cheerful women in multitude and kids live life to the hilt. After the harsh summer, there is dancing, singing and other community festivities which transform the hard working people of Thar desert into fun loving and carefree individuals. This tour package includes the Elephant Ride and dinner at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur.
Day 1: Arrival Jaipur
Morning pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station & transfer to hotel. After that procced to Jaipur visit Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and Music. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur To Bikaner
Early breakfast at hotel & leave for Shekhawati. See the Cenotaphs, Stepwells, beautifully painted Havelis & Old Streets. Upon arrival Bikaner proceed for sightseeing. Visit the Camel-breeding Farm just before Bikaner. After visit check-in at hotel. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 3: Bikaner
After breakfast start for Camel Safari 1 Day and 1 Night on Full Board Basis - Safari starts at 8:30 AM from village Raisar and travel through sand dunes, en-route village Bamblu to see traditional village life, beautiful mud houses and colorful costumes and village school. Lunch break, then visit village Panpalsar and reach at camp before sunset. Guest would be served tea and snacks during sunset time, followed by dinner with bonfire and folk music. Overnight at Bikaner
Day 4: Bikaner To Jaipur
Today morning wake up will be with trumpet blown and breakfast, leave for the safari ending point by camel carts. Later drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur transfer to hotel. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel, then visit the magnificent Amber Fort by Elephant Ride. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Later transfer to Jaipur Airport / Hotel for your onwards journey.
***Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 04 Night Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & dinner in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces for sightseeing.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Camel safari including with lunch & dinner tented accommodation for 1 nights in desert at Bikaner.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an AC private vehicle.
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Flight / Train Ticket.
- 5% GST will be extra on the above total tour cost