4 Nights / 5 Days
Rajasthan is very well known for the Thar Desert and colourful desert life of the people of Rajasthan. The people lives a happy life even in the adverse conditions. During this tour guest will visit the villages and interact with villagers to know about their culture, lifestyle and traditions. This package includes the sightseeing tour of fort and palaces of Jaipur, Fort and Bishnoi villages Jodhpur and Desert of Bikaner. Elephant Ride at Amber Fort Jaipur and dinner at Chokhi Dhani with dance and music.
Day 1: Arrival Jaipur
Morning pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon, visit Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening enjoy the dinner at Chokhi Dhani. Overnight in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur - Ajmer To Pushkar To Jodhpur
After breakfast at hotel, Depart for Jodhpur en-route visiting Ajmer (Dargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chishti) / Pushkar (Holy Lake & the only Brahma Temple in the World) on way. Upon arrival Check-in at Hotel in evening. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 3: Jodhpur To Bikaner
After breakfast Sight-seeing of Jodhpur city - Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada. After sightseeing drive to Bikaner. Check-in at Hotel. If the time permits then evening visit Camel Breeding Farm. Overnight in Bikaner
Day 4: Bikaner To Fatehpur To Shekhawati To Jaipur
After breakfast, morning sightseeing of Bikaner - the famous Junagarh Fort and the museum at Lalgarh Palace. After sightseeing depart for Jaipur. En-route See Painted Havelis of Fatehpur, Shekawati. Upon arrival in Jaipur transfer to hotel. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel, then taken photo stop at Jal Mahal & proceed to visit the magnificent Amber Fort by Elephant Ride. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. After sightseeing transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey.
***Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 04 Night Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & dinner in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces for sightseeing.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an Ac private vehicle
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Flight / Train ticket.
- 5% GST will be extra on the above total tour cost