Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Expedition
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Expedition
12 Nights / 13 Days
Kailash and mansarovar are center of universe because of source of Water and its spiritual legend. The magical and mystical spot has been drawing people to its divine presence for various reasons. Here are some reason why you should not miss this snow jewels kailash and holy lake mansarovar yatra.
|Full Moon Departure Dates 2022 by Bus Ex. Kathmandu
|08 May - Arrival in |Kathmandu
|05 June - Arrival in Kathmandu
|05 July - Arrival in Kathmandu
|03 August - Arrival in Kathmandu
|06 September - Arrival in Kathmandu
- As per itinerary accommodation hotel in Kathmandu on 5 star hotels.
- Special entry pashupatinath darshan, rudraabshishek, hawan by pandit.
- Yatra Support Team crews - Cook, Cook helper, guide and driver.
- Fresh cooked vegetarian meal by our cook. Hot and cold drinking water. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Tibet Travel permit, Tibetan Guide, All Monastery and Kailash entry Fees and Tibet Visa.
- Professional, reliable, friendly and service oriented Nepali leader fluent speak in English and Hindi language and English speaking Tibetan guide in Tibet.
- Free kailash yatra duffel bag, down jacket and walking pole (to be refund after the yatra), Yatra bag as complementary.
- Air condition luxury bus and support truck for carrying yatra bag, equipment, food and staff. (Chinese side Chinese bus and Nepal Side Nepali Bus)
- Life saving Oxygen tank, mask-regulator support (for emergency) and first aid kit with high altitude sickness medicine.
- Daily Health check by our train staff (Pulse Rage, Heart breath, Pressure, Oxygen Level)
- Yaks and yaks man to kailash kora for Baggage and Kitchen.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff only.
- Free yatra complete certificate.
- Personal expenses for Nepal-Tibet
- Personal Travel insurance and Rescue Evacuation on the tour.
- All expenses of personal nature
- Bar bills and Beverage
- Tips for staff
- Photography charges
- Kailash Tour Rescue jeep encase needed if some one go back earlier than group
- Extra cost incurred in case of Landslide or natural problem.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Nepal visa and Re-Entry Nepal visa. (If you have American Passport We need Extra Visa Cost that Cost 120US$ per person)
- International Phone calls and media.
- Personal clothes & equipment for trekking tour
- 5% GST Inclusive
Trip Cost Per Person: Minimum 02 Person Require
|Yatra Cost Per Person
|Deluxe Package -
|190000 INR / 2900 US$
|Standard Package -
|180000 INR/ 2700 US$
EXTRA COST IF REQUIRED
Horse ride during the Parikrama 1 horse for 3 days USD 350 (Directly payable to the horse herder)
Personal porter (assistance) for carrying small bag, water and camera for 3 days round Kailash USD 150
Extra day trip to Saptrishi cave & Nandi Parikrama jeep + guide + oxygen Per Person INR 16000 and US$ 300 for other passport holder & minimum 4 person required. (Bus cannot drive)
Group Size: From 17 to 35 person maximum.
BOOKING AND PAYMENTS
- As per new rules trip booking should be done 45 days in advance
- Minimum 6 month valid passport (from the travel date) is required for Kailash tour visa process.
- 14 days period to tour departure date, 50% of the total cost should be reach/deposit to Travel with RV bank transfer/Cash or we have Bank Account in India and USA for you.
- We need color passport copy each yatri Before 30 Days from the yatra Date.
- Full payments should make before Kailash tour departure when you arrive in Kathmandu.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sending our office in written
- Verbal cancellations will be not entertained
- 21 days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation 15 days period from our departure date 50% cancellation
- 7 days & less period no show 100 % cancellation (no refunded)
IMPORTANT PRE DEPARTURE INFORMATION
About the food during the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
During the full kailash mansarovar yatra we serve 100% Vegetarian food combined South Indian and others. All the food cooked by our Chef and need and clean kitchen staff, Fresh vegetable and well cooked food serve you 3 times a day including drinking water. We use mineral water or boiled water for drinks. (Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast)
AGE LIMIT FOR KAILASH YATRA
Age limit is 65 years old (only for Indian Passport Holder) but we are able to get Tibet Permit for people above 70 years also in the past. However, we cannot guarantee that permit will be issued. For fireign passport holder and NRIS and Nepalese peole, ther is no agebar for Kailash Yatra. But, yatries must be fit and fine and phicisally good conditon.
WHAT TO WARE IN KAILASH YATRA
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are required. Be sure to bring warm clothing as the nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to severe cold. Indian Pilgrims are strictly advised not to wear Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea to take. Also quite useful is a route map, to know where you are going and have been on each day.
SPECIAL REQUIRE FOR YOUR COMFORT KAILASH YATRA
Walking stick, Drinking water bottle, 1 trekking shoes for 3 days round & shoes for supper jeep or city walking, sandal, Mouth mask, sun hat, eye glace, cold cream.
WHAT TO TAKE FOR MANSAROVAR YATRA?
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material, though expensive, is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU (EQUIPMENT PAKING LISTS) FOR MANSAROVAR YATRA
Day snacks along the way, Chocolates, dry fruits, Glucose or any kind of biscuits and strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitude). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent), toilet paper, torch lights & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), if needed Camera & films, Binocular.
HEALTH CONDITION FOR MANSAROVAR YATRA
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You must be physically fit. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem to acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential, you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigor of high altitude travel to extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 5636 meter Dolmala pas during the Kailash round.
ALTITUDE SICKNESS DURING KAILASH YATRA
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation or acclimatizes. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay extra time and slow going high altitude. Yatris (Tourists) can also take the flight from Kathmandu to Simikot by Helicopter as well and it will be shorter days to make completes. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of Diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness). And Oxygen Cylinder with regularot and mask.
Important : 2000INR rupees and 500INR rupees bills are not allowed while you are travelling in Nepal. The currency rate in Nepal is 100 INR = 160NPR, Unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD-1 = 6.50 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 11 approx; Currency can be exchange at Bank of China in the Tibet border or from the local peoples at Border or in Kathmandu, Your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip you can exchange in USD or Nepali rupees at Border yourself during the re-entering time Nepal. If you need any help we can help to arrange that from Kathmandu.
RISKS & LIABILITY ON MANSAROVAR YATRA
Travel with RV and its associates will take its high attention always to make your Yatra and tours smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conducted strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau. Therefore, Travel with RV and its counterparts shall not be responsible for any change and modification in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot on their own.