4 Nights / 5 Days
This tour of Jaipur, Udaipur, Pushkar and Chittaurgarh including the sightseeing tour of forts and palaces at Jaipur, shrine at Ajmer, temple and lake at Pushkar, palace, fort, garden at Udaipur and fort at Chittorgarh. This tour is ideal for the tourist who want to explore the maximum cities of Rajasthan. The tourist can enjoy the elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur, dinner at Chokhi Dhani and boat ride at Udaipur.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Morning pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon proceed to visit to Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight stay in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur To Ajmer To Pushkar To Udaipur
Depart for Udaipur, after an early breakfast. Visit Pushkar the holy city of Rajasthan on the way. Check-in at hotel in Udaipur in the evening. Overnight stay in Udaipur
Day 3: Udaipur
After breakfast at the hotel full day sightseeing of Udaipur city - City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 4: Udaipur To Chittorgarh To Jaipur
Early breakfast Drive Back to Jaipur and on the way visit Chittaurgarh Fort. Check-in at Hotel in Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast, visit the magnificent Amber Fort by Elephant Ride. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. After visit transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station.
***Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 04 Night Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & dinner in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokki Dhani at Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- English speaking guide at all place for sightseeing.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by AC private vehicle
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Flight / Train Ticket.
- 5% GST will be extra on the above total tour cost