Mughal Sculpture Tour
Mughal Sculpture Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
This tour is specially designed for those guest, who are interested in Mughal period heritage and culture of India. This tour includes the visit to the forts, palaces, museums at Jaipur & Agra and Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur. The guest will visit the famous fort and palace and discover the wildlife with flora and fauna. This tour starts from Jaipur covering Bharatpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra and ending at Jaipur. Elephant Ride at Amber Fort Jaipur & 1 dinner at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur.
Day 1:Arrival at Jaipur
Morning pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon visit the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur To Bharatpur
After breakfast Depart for Bharatpur. En-route visit Abhaneri Step Wells. After visit onwards drive continue. Upon arrival Check-in at hotel. After lunch, visit Evening tour of the Keoladev Ghana Bird Sanctuary. (Entrance, and guide fees in the park paid by guest directly). Overnight stay at the hotel in Bharatpur.
Day 3: Bharatpur To Fatehpur Sikri To Agra
Early morning visit to Keoladev Ghana Bird Sanctuary (Entrance, and guide fees in the park paid by guest directly). After visit back to hotel for breakfast, After that depart for Agra, En-route sightseeing at Fatehpur Sikri Emperor Magnificent Akbar's Capital City. After visit onwards drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in at Hotel in Agra. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 4: Agra To Jaipur
After breakfast visit to the World Famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in the morning. After visit depart for Jaipur. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel then proceed for sightseeing in Jaipur, take first halt at Jal Mahal for Photo stop, then visit the magnificent Amber Palace by Elephant ride. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. After visit transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station.
***Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 04 Night accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & dinner in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by AC private vehicle
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Flight & Train Ticket.
- 5% GST will be extra on the above total tour cost