Rajasthan Wild Safari Tour
Rajasthan Wild Safari Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
This tour is designed for the guest who are interested in visiting the forts and palaces of Jaipur along with the wildlife sanctuary & National Park at Ranthambore and Bharatpur. This package is a sheer delight for the guest who are interested in flora and fauna of Rajasthan. The guest can see wild animals and various birds at the national parks. Elephant Ride at Amber Fort and dinner at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur. Enjoy the jeep safari at Rathambore. Rickshaw ride in Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Morning pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel for check-in. After that proceed to visit Pink City, the old Jaipur. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur To Ranthambore
After breakfast depart for Ranthambhore. Upon arrival check in hotel. After lunch proceed to visit Ranthambhor National Park. Overnight at Rathambhore
Day 3: Ranthambore To Bharatpur
Morning visit to National Park, After breakfast sightseeing of Ranthambhor Fort is optional (If guest agrees to reach by late evening at Bharatpur) Depart for Bharatpur. If time permits, a brief visit to the Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary. After visit Check- in at Hotel in Bharatpur. Overnight at Bharatpur
Day 4: Bharatpur To Jaipur
Morning visit to Keoladeo Ghana, Bird sanctuary. After visit Depart for Jaipur. En-route visit to Abhaneri Step Wells. Upon arrival in Jaipur transfer to hotel. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed to visit the magnificent Amber Fort by Elephant Ride. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. After sightseeing transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station.
***Tour End with Happy & Sweet Memories***
- 4 Night Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- 02 Jeep safari at Ranthambore on sharing basis.
- English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by AC private vehicle
- Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Bharatpur Keoladeo Ghana, Bird sanctuary entrance Fee & Rickshaw Fee
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any Flight & Train ticket.
- 5% GST will be extra on the above total tour cost