Rara Lake Tour
Rara Lake Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Explore the smallest National Park of Nepal, Rara National Park. Visit the biggest lake in Nepal, Rara Lake, covering an area of 10.8 km2. Enjoy the scenic flight to Nepalgunj in the far-western region of Nepal. Explore the diverse flora and fauna surrounding Rara Lake.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
Arrival in Kathmandu at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Our company representative will receive you and transfer you to your hotel. Evening you can meet the participants and the tour members. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Half day sightseeing then fly to Nepalgunj.
After breakfast, we start for the Kathmandu city tour which includes two of the UNESCO heritage site in the valley.
Pashupatinath: The temple is one of the most sacred pilgrims sites for Hindus all over the world. It is the temple of Lord Shiva, the temple where the dead bodies are criminated on the bank of Bagmati River.
Boudhanath Stupa: which is one of the biggest stupas in Asia and the holiest Buddhist Pilgrims and famous tourist destination in Valley. It is also famous for over 50 Tibetan gompas or monasteries.
After sightseeing fly to Nepalgunj. It is the third-largest city in Nepal. We can explore the Terai people's culture and living lifestyle. at evening walk to Nepalgunj. Overnight at hotel in Nepalgunj.
Day 03: Fly from Nepalgunj to Talcha airport near Rara Mugu.
After breakfast, head toward Nepalgunj airport to catch a flight to Talcha Airport. After 45 min scenic flight you will reach Talcha airport very remote area in the Mugu district. In after you will explore the surrounding area and the local community in Mugu. Overnight in Talcha.
Day 04: Rara Lake exploration day.
Today is Rara exploration day. after breakfast, you will hike to Rara lake which will take you around two hours to reach there. we will explore Rara lake which is also known as the Queen of Lake. This is something like heaven on the earth, the fabulous view of the lake and Mountains you will return back to Talcha in the evening. Overnight in Talcha.
Day 05: Fly from Rara to Nepalgunj then Kathmandu.
Today after breakfast you will fly back to Nepalgunj from Talcha airport. After reaching Nepalgunj you will catch your connecting flight to Kathmandu. In the evening, we will have dinner in the Nepalese Restaurant along with the cultural dance program. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure to Kathmandu Airport.
Breakfast at hotel, then timely check out & transfer to the airport, approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight.
***Tour End with Sweet Memories***
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel.
- Two Night’s 3* hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- One Night’s 3* hotel in Nepaljung with Lunch/ Dinner/Breakfast.
- Two Night’s standard lodge in Talcha Airport.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by private vehicle along with experienced guide.
- All meals in Mountain.
- Kathmandu/ Nepaljung/ Talcha Airport/ Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Arrangement of Travel rescue.
- Last Night’s farewell dinner at an authentic Nepalese restaurant with a cultural performance.
- 5% GST inclusive
- Nepal Visa fee.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc).